CNC Lathe Machinist, Set-up and Programmer - First Shift - $20 to $30 Per Hour - Westland/Livonia
Mastercam Experience Preferred.
Journeyman Level Experience (Minimum of 6-Years Experience as a CNC Lathe Machinist, Set-up and Programmer.
Experience with as many of the following CNC Lathes preferred:
(1) HAAS ST-20 with microcomputer control and interactive graphics
(2) Okuma Model LB15 with microcomputer control and interactive graphics
(1) Okuma Cadet with Spego Turnamic 126 hydrodynamic 12′ bar feed
(1) Miyano LE-41 CNC with a HydroSpeed-10 hydrodynamic 12′ bar feed
(1) Miyano BNC-34T CNC with Imeca Boss magazine bar feed
(1) Okuma Spaceturn LB 200-MW CNC with IMECA Boss 545 Magazine Bar Feeder
(1) Okuma Cadet
$20.00 to $30.00 per hour, determined by Client, following a Job Site Interview.
This is a Temp-To-Hire Opportunity, our Client has the Option to Direct Hire a MeritHall Employee Placement at any time after the MeritHall Employee has worked at our Client Worksite for a Minimum of 200 Straight Time Hours.
Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 or 5:30 PM, as required and directed.
Saturdays and Sundays: Only as required and directed.
If/When Hired Direct by our Client: Benefits after 90-Days, including: BC/BS, Optical, Dental, 401K, Paid Holidays and Vacation, Christmas Bonus,