CNC Lathe Operator - $15+ Per Hour - 1st Shift
HAAS, Okuma, Miyano, Hwacheon CNC Lathe Experience Required.
Fanuc and Samsung Controls Experience Required.
Senior Level Experience (Minimum of 3-Years Experience as a CNC Lathe Operator).
Experience with as many of the following CNC Lathes preferred:
(1) HAAS ST-20 with microcomputer control and interactive graphics
(2) Okuma Model LB15 with microcomputer control and interactive graphics
(1) Okuma Cadet with Spego Turnamic 126 hydrodynamic 12′ bar feed
(1) Miyano LE-41 CNC with a HydroSpeed-10 hydrodynamic 12′ bar feed
(1) Miyano BNC-34T CNC with Imeca Boss magazine bar feed
(1) Okuma Spaceturn LB 200-MW CNC with IMECA Boss 545 Magazine Bar Feeder
(1) Okuma Cadet
Should be able to Read Blueprints well enough to Perform Quality Control Checks of his/her own parts.
Must be proficient at reading Micrometers and Calipers.
Must have above average Shop Math Skills.
Must have ability to Load Parts, Cycle the CNC Lathe Machining Center, Unload Parts and perform required Quality Control Checking of Parts.
Should also be able to perform Tooling Changes and Lite Machine Set-up.
Requires prolonged standing.
Safety Shoes/Boots and Safety Glasses are required.
$15.00+ Per Hour.
This is a Temp-To-Hire Opportunity.
Our Client has the Option to Direct Hire a MeritHall Employee Placement at any time after the MeritHall Employee has worked at our Client's Job Site for a Minimum of 200 Straight Time Hours.
Monday through Friday: 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM, as required and directed.
Saturdays: 7:00 AM to Noon or 3:30 PM, as required and directed.
Sundays: Only as required and directed.