Mixing Machine Operators - Taylor - All Shifts - $18.50 Per Hour
Start Date: Monday, May 22, 2023, or ASAP
Follow Directions/Recipe to make Large Batches of Automotive Sealant.
Detailed Job Description:
1) Using the Hilo, Lift and Place Pallets of Bags of Chemicals and Compounds
to the Overhead Platform/Walkway.
2) Following the Recipe; open Bags of Chemicals & Compounds, pour the bags
into the Mixing Machine to be mixed.
3) Dispose of empty Bags
4) Operate the Mixing Machine till the correct Consistency/Viscosity is achieved
5) Monitor the Digital Scale and shut off the Valve when the correct weight is
6) Repeat the Process till the Shift is complete.
Must be able to:
Read and follow Directions and Recipes/Batch Card
Measure in Pounds, Gallons and Bags
Must be able to perform Heavy Lifting (up to 50 Pounds, repeatedly)
Must be able to work any Shift.
Must be able to Work a 7-Days per Week Schedule.
Must be Able to stay over 4-Hours on any Shift with short notice; REQUIRED.
Should be willing to come in 4-Hours early to cover a shift, due to absenteeism.
HiLo/Forklift Operator experience is a Big Plus, but not Required.
Requires the following:
Heavy Lifting (up to 50 Pounds, repeatedly)
PPE: Employee Must Have Own Steel Toed Safety Work Shoes/Boots.
All Other PPE is Supplied by Client.
Shift Schedule and Hours:
Monday through Sunday
1st Shift: 6 AM to 2 PM
2nd Shift: 2 PM to 10 PM
3rd Shift: 10 PM to 6 AM
*** Note: The Monday 3rd Shift Starts At 10 PM on Sunday ***
NOTE: New Starts are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
No New Starts on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
10-Panel Drug Screen Including THC
Enhanced Nationwide & NSOPW
(No Violent Crime Felony Convictions or Crimes against Women and/or Children)
*** This is a "Temp-To-Hire Position" after 90-Days in a Union Shop ***
Once Hired In-house Union Employees will receive the following Benefits:
1) Health, Prescription, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance for a nominal fee.
2) Paid Time Off including: Holiday Pay, Personal and Sick Pay, plus Vacation Pay.
3) 401K with an Employer Matching Contribution.