Industry: Office Clerical
Job Number: 1206
Pay Rate: 80,000
Supply Chain Manager - Taylor, MI - Day Shift - $80 to $100K
A leading expert for the Automotive Industry with engineered materials and application systems for bonding, coating, sealing and damping. We are a company which is fully dedicated to the international transportation industry and have been a member of the worldwide active EMS Group since 1985.
Custom-designed products, high-quality and excellent service have helped us develop this market position.
Our claim to be an innovative expert to the automotive industry requires a constant search for new and innovative ideas and their implementation.
This applies from the formulation, functioning and application of our products, their environmental compatibility during manufacturing and use right up to their recycling.
As Supply Chain Manager, you will meet customer demands and ensure the right product is delivered to
the right place at the right time; have expert-level knowledge and the ability to execute very specialized
projects and adapt precedent. You will also develop plans related to volume and demand, manage the
end-to-end delivery, take action related to service improvements, and maintain inventory management
and raw material ordering.
- Giving business directions resolves problems, prepares schedules in order to ensure timely completion of work
- Forecasting demand of materials in advance (first input comes from Sales)
- Managing the Bill of Materials
- Scheduling daily production and deliveries to customers (with Production Supervisors and Operations Manager)
- Ensuring, together with Procurement, that all required raw materials are available at all times (sharing requirements and production planning with Procurement)
- Responsible for Logistics Department (for shipments)
- Leading Customer Care Department (order intake, requests from customers, requests from TSRs)
- Managing warehouses
- Managing importation, warehousing and delivery of finished products from other satellite locations
- Developing, reviewing, and maintaining all important metrics, preparing his/her part for S&OP Cycle, managing strategical projects, and preparing action plans to satisfy the needs of the plant
- This position reports to the Operations Manager and leads a group of people related to Planning and Shipping activities at the plant
- Collaborating with other departments to close operational gaps
- Balancing safety, cost management, and business growth then prepare and submit reports
- Optimizing warehouse functions
- Creating supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed, while reducing costs
Prerequisites and required skills:
5-Years minimum experience in Accounts Payable.
Experience in serving OEM Automotive Customers is strongly preferred
Day Shift: Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5 PM
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity
Pay Range: $80K to $100K Per Year, determined after Job Site Interviews
Note: A Job Site, In-Person Interview is Required.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.