VDR Cleaner (Visco Drum Cleaner)
Taylor - First Shift - $19.00 Per Hour
Start Date: December 1, 2021 (or ASAP)
Manipulate, Disassemble, Clean, Re-assemble, Test and Storage of Steel Visco Drums
Detailed Job Description:
1) Using a Hilo and a Small Crane, the Visco Drum is moved and positioned for Cleaning.
2) Using a Torque Wrench and a Battery Powered Drill the Clamp Ring Bolt loosened and the Top Cover is removed, using the Crane, for Drum Interior access and Cleaning.
3) Using the Hilo the Drum is Tilted 90 Degrees for Access to the Drum Interior for additional Disassembly and Cleaning.
4) Using a Putty Type Scrapper the Drum Interior is Cleaned of Sealant material.
5) The Drum is then Inspected, Re-assembled, Sealed, Inspected again and Tested for Functionality and Leaks.
6) Repeat the Process to Clean 4 to 6 Drums per 8-Hour Shift.
Must be able to:
Read and follow Directions
Perform Mechanical Assembly and Disassembly
Lift up to 50 Pounds
Operate a Forklift
Operate a Crane
Will Train, where required
Requires the following:
Shift Schedule and Hours:
Monday through Friday, Frequent Saturdays and Occasional Sundays.
1st Shift: 6 AM to 2 PM, Monday through Friday (2-Open positions)
Overtime is Paid for all hours worked over 40 Hours Per Week.
10-Panel Drug Screen Including THC
Enhanced Nationwide & NSOPW
(No Violent Crime Felony Convictions or Crimes against Women and/or Children)
This is a "Temp-To-Hire Position" after 90-Days
Once Hired In-house you will receive the following Benefits:
1) Health, Prescription, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance for a nominal fee.
2) Paid Time Off including: Holiday Pay, Personal and Sick Pay, plus Vacation Pay.
3) 401K with an Employer Matching Contribution.